- Reporting to Beam’s Head of Regional Operations, but working directly with stakeholders across country Operations.
- Maintain the tasks management system using a standardised approach to continuously optimise operations efficiency
- Own and maintain standardised queries used in regular business review sessions
- Represent an assigned operations region as a Central focal point for troubleshooting, product operations and analytical support.
- Act as a leader of the assigned operations region through implementation, execution and review of high-impact best practices designed by the Regional Ops Team
- Build and maintain strong relationship with Country/City operations teams to leverage Regional Ops and Local Ops sinergy
- Identify improvement opportunities and drive high-impact analysis for informed strategic decision-making.
- Work closely to the Chief of Staff, FPamp;A and Product teams on key business metrics reporting and business planning cycles (e.g. quarterly planning exercises)
- Document standardised queries, dashboards, metrics and central initiatives for local Country/City teams visibility, training and scalability.
- Analytical thinker - with ability to form structured solutions to ambiguous, complex problems
- Strong data literacy - with direct working experience of working with SQL to query/investigate data
- Personable and persuasive - with ability to develop close working relationships with a broad range of stakeholders, in support of common goals
- Self-driven, determined and ambitious - proactively/independently identifying issues and persevering through challenges to achieve ultimate business outcomes
The Beam Group of Companies is an equal employment opportunity (EEO) organization. We are dedicated to providing an inclusive and diverse working environment where all are welcome regardless of race, language, religion, gender, nationality, age, disability or other divisive categorizations.