Thu, 21 Sep 2023 23:24:39 GMT
Vista Musical Instruments, Indonesia
Sep 16, 2023
Oct 16, 2023
- Responsible for selling Musical instrument products to dealers (B2B).
- Responsible for achieving the sales target set by the management.
- Maintain and establish relationships with dealers by offering information and support, as well as enhancing the quality of services offered.
- Responsible for acquiring new customers as well as maintaining and expanding existing accounts.
- Ensure all communications with dealers are handled in a prompt and professional manner.
- Maintain and retain long-term dealers’ relationships and ensure shared objectives are met.
- Prepare regular sales and market reports for management.
- Ensure payment collection and aging are up to date.
- Minimum D3/S1 in all majors.
- At least 1 year of working experience in a sales or marketing department.
- Fresh Graduates are welcome and highly encouraged to apply.
- A strong strategic thinker and problem solver.
- Having good selling and negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Results oriented with proven sales records.
- Having Experience in B2B sales (Music or Musical Instruments Industry).
- Required Language (s): Bahasa Indonesia, English.
- Independent in handling key accounts with minimum supervision.
- IT skills required: Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Assertive, able to work under pressure, and positive outlook.
- Inter-island sales experience and willingness to travel to outer islands.
- Domicile in Jakarta
Vista Musical Instruments
Information Technology and Services - Singapore, Singapore